- Chana Dal 1 cup
- Onions 1
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Green Chilies 2
- Dhaniya Leaves or Kottimira leaves 5
- Tomato 1
- Curry Leaves 4
- Lemon 1/2 Spoon
- Chilly Powder 1/2 Spoon
- Salt To Taste
INGREDIENTS TO GRIND
- Ginger 2 small pieces
- Garlic Cloves 2
- Cloves 2
- Cinnamon 2 Small pieces
- Dhaniya Seeds 1 Spoon
Grind Ginger,Garlic,Cloves Cinnamon & Dhaniya Seeds and keep it
Soak Chanadal for 1 or 2 hours. Add Ginger and Green Chillies and
grind it. Don't make it as fine paste and don't add water too.
- Wet your hands take batter and make it round as shown below. Leave slowly in oil and wait until golden brown color.
- Prepare as many Vada's with that batter. Cut Vada's in to pieces as
shown. Take pan heat oil. Add Grinded masala and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Onions and wait until onions are half cooked. Then add tomato and
add salt and turmeric powder to it. When ever needed add small cup of
- When tomatoes fully cooked add Vada's and squeeze 1/2 spoon of lemon. Add Half or One spoon of chilly powder.
- Mix even and off the stove.
Tips / Points to Remember
Don't grind batter to make it as fine paste and don't add water too.
|Thanks a lot .. I just attached Image. Just check out.. :)